2. What is a cookie?
Some cookies require your consent, while others are exempt.
- Cookies subject to consent: All other cookies that are not strictly necessary to use the Site still fulfil important tasks. Without these cookies, functions intended for your convenience on our Site, such as your personal settings or automatic filling in form functions could not be retained and would therefore have to be re-entered on every page
Types of Cookies We Use. Saba Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic uses five types of cookies: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies, cookies for marketing purposes, and cookies for social media.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. These temporary cookies only last only as long as your web browser is open and are used for technical purposes such as enabling better navigation on our Site. Without these cookies, Site you have asked for cannot be provided – for example, remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
- Performance cookies are stored on your computer for longer periods and are used for purposes including tracking the number of unique visitors to our Site and information such as the number of views a page gets, how much time a user spends on a page, and other pertinent web statistics. These cookies do not save information that would allow the user to be identified. The collected information is aggregated, and therefore made anonymous. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the website, and with it the user experience.
- Functional cookies enable the Site to save information which has already been entered (such as user names, languages choices, and your location), so that it can offer you improved and more personalized functions. Functional cookies are also used to enable features you request such as playing videos. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your movements on other websites.
- Cookies for advertising purposes are used to display advertisements to users that are more targeted and adapted to their interests. They also are used to limit the frequency with which an advertisement appears and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They register whether a person has visited a website or not. This information may be shared with third-parties advertisers. Cookies for improving target group appeal and advertising are often linked with page functionalities of third-party providers.